The District invoices customers each quarter. Each invoice is billed in advance and mailed on the first day of each quarter.
Residential and Commercial Dates:
- Billed January, April, July and October of each year.
Forms of Payment:
- Money Orders
- Credit and Debit cards are accepted through the website only
1560 Broadway, Suite 1400, Denver, CO 80202-5164
Delinquent accounts include all invoices not paid within 30 days of invoice, and will incur 1% on the unpaid balance.
- Late Notice: A late notice is sent to each customer that has not paid their invoice within 30 days of the invoice date.
- Lien Notice: A lien notice is sent to each customer that has not paid their invoice within 45 days of the invoice date.
- Final Shutoff Notice: The final notice is sent to each customer that has not paid their invoice within 60 days of the invoice date.
Any customer who has a sewer bill over 90 days will be charged a five hundred dollar ($500) fee and termination of services will begin. Once services are terminated, payment is required in full including the $500 applied for termination of services before service is reconnected. To avoid termination of services all monies due must be paid in full by the due date given in the Final Shutoff warning letter.
It is the property owner's responsibility to notify the District of any changes in name, telephone number, and address in which to forward their invoice. All changes must be in writing. All invoices are mailed regular mail, and the District is not responsible for lost or misplaced mail, or mail not delivered by the Postmaster. If you do not receive an invoice it is up to you to notify the District so a duplicate invoice can be sent to the responsible party of record.